More Website Templates at!

Latest News

Follow Us

              Become Fan

Specialist Structures

Once you have decided on the house you want to buy, your mortgage lender will ask you to get a survey of the property. This is usually done by a chartered surveyor and will cover the appearance of the property. If there are signs of structural faults (cracks, sloping floors, bulging brickwork), your surveyor should advise you to get an structural engineers report to further investigate the structural elements of your property.