More Website Templates at!

Latest News

Follow Us

              Become Fan

ADS Structural Engineering Reports (SER)

Once you have decided on the house you want to buy, your mortgage lender will ask you to get a survey of the property. This is usually done by a chartered surveyor and will cover the appearance of the property. If there are signs of structural faults (cracks, sloping floors, bulging brickwork), your surveyor should advise you to get an structural engineers report to further investigate the structural elements of your property.

ADS Structural can provide Chartered Engineers to carry out structural surveys on a property in a matter of days. We aim to visit and release all of or reports within 3 working days of an instruction

In addition to a structural survey, ADS Structural also undertake single defect surveys. This type of survey can be carried out if a specific defect has been identified and will significantly reduce the cost to our clients.